HW Hawkfest Transport

motherfitzpatrick at BTOPENWORLD.COM motherfitzpatrick at BTOPENWORLD.COM
Tue Aug 5 17:01:54 EDT 2003

Nice-one mate.
    We'll definately check it out then. Didn't know that biker-pubs still existed ! The one I used to go to in York ( Where I'm from originally ) was turned into a business man's lunch-pub.
I trust it's got a good dukebox ???
Sam...