HW: So, anybody not going to Hawkfest?

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Aug 7 19:18:39 EDT 2003

can't go- no fundage, and too far away-I'm in Boise, Idaho, USA (southern corner
of the Northwest). I wish I could, tho! Sounds like fun!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace