HW: So, anybody not going to Hawkfest?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Aug 8 07:18:09 EDT 2003

Andrew Garibaldi writes:

> True - but at least they are being optimistic. They promised us a stand at
> next year's event!
> Rite now, if I go down this weekend I can only make it for the Saturday and
> even that's not certain - we'll just have to see. But I really would love to
> meet everyone so the effort will be made at least-even if it gets me
> nowhere.

OK, Let's make it an official list meet at the beer tent at noon
Saturday. A few of us know each other but this'd be good for those who
don't to meet the rest of us. If it's closed, we'll just meet outside
it.

In terms of recognising folks. I'll likely be the most colourful
character for miles. If you need shades for something other than the
Sun, you've found me.

FoFP