So, anybody not going to Hawkfest?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Aug 8 07:23:25 EDT 2003

Doug Pearson writes:

> In my case, two European trips this summer was just too much to try to
> pull off, both time- and finances-wise.  I made the right decision, as my
> trip to Germany last month was possibly the best experience of my life;
> certainly one of them!

Glad to hear you made it over the right side of the water...

> Plus, I would have been letting my bandmates down
> if I hadn't gone with them - moreso than I initially thought, since they
> could have performed without me, but the recording we did there (in
> a "dream studio")

T. Dream?

> would not have happened in my absence.  Unfortunately,
> the afteraffects of the trip will continue to eat up my vacation time, as
> I have a visitor from there to host for three weeks next month ...

Could lurv be in the air on this list once again? Enquiring minds...

> >Have fun, people who are going to be there!

It'll be hard, but we'll try...

Speaking of Germans, will Bernhard, Wilfried, Rainer et al be wending
their way there today?

Gig reports after the weekend, and errr I still have to write one for
Pentrich - I noticed two bright other-worldly objects during Hawkwind's
set and it turns out they were even real. Then there was the hoovering
afterwards, but more on that later...

FoFP