HW: RE.So, anybody not going to Hawkfest?

CWarburton at OAG.COM CWarburton at OAG.COM
Fri Aug 8 08:06:45 EDT 2003

Mark Licht: <mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM> wrote:-
>I expect this list will be quiet the next week.
>Anyone else out there not making it to the Fest?
>and why not?  I'll go first...

An old friend has inconsiderately chosen to get married this Saturday.
I suppose I might have made Friday & Sunday, since the "do" is in
Heptonstall, but the logistics of oganising all that & getting my daughter
to Rock City on Sunday night too just don't bear thinking about.

Last year, I was in Scotland... It's my jinx again - wonder if I'll make it
next year.
Plenty of notice please Hawkfolx!!!
ChrisW