Rare Cds

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Aug 8 17:47:19 EDT 2003

So, would it be proper etiquette to offer some of these CD's for sale or
swap to the list first before putting them up on Ebay? (he asks, remembering
the half-dozen or so HW duplicates he has in the "for sale" bin...)

Ship

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Colm McWilliams
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 11:38 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Rare Cds

as i can see it these are the top five rare hawkwind cd's if you guage it by
how much they go for on ebay.

1. 25 years on
2. PXR5
3. Amzing Sounds (Vrigin version)
4. QS+C (Virgin version)
5. Warrior (griffin version)

cheers

colm

p.s. i have QS+C (Virgin version) its theres if anyone is interested in
swapping amazing sounds (virgin) version for it.

> Hej,
>
> I was wondering what people who say are the top five most rare Hawkwind
Cds