Rare Cds

Andrew Garibaldi Deadearnest at BTOPENWORLD.COM
Sat Aug 9 02:37:52 EDT 2003

Which is all actually even crazier when you consider that at CD Services we
have no problem with supplies of Alien 4 CD at the £13.99 price we sell it
at -  and the same applies for Distant horizons CD, Sonic Attack CD, Choose
Your Masks CD, Area S4 EP on CD and 12", Spirit Of The Age CDS and 12",
Undisclosed Files Addendum CD, Love In Space CD single, Ritual Of The
Solstice Remix LP, Psychedelic Warriors (aka Hawkwind) CD, Quark clear vinyl
12", plus the Tribe Of Cro "Sporadic" CD - in fact the only things on the
EBS label that are deleted are the Love In Space album on CD (the pressing
plant accidentally destroyed the artwork masters and noone's bothered to do
any new one which is why that's deleted), Simon House's "Yassassim" CD (the
label has quite a lot of CD's but no covers), Ritual Of Solstice CD (vinyl
OK though), Business Trip Live (altho' the Griffin one's OK, but the odd EBS
copy keeps appearing in various places) and I think that's it - correct me
if I've missed anything - so the people paying anything more than standard
prices for EBS and associated label stuff on E Bay only have themselves to
blame!!! If that's the way they want to play it - be far easier to go to:
http://www.psychedelic-music-cds.com/en-gb/dept_264.html
if that link works !!!!! (and beware - noone's updated that part of the site
yet so some things on there are already deleted but not many).
But there ya go - now ya know.
Anything else ya want to know? - yes - it's ask Andy G weekend!!(lol) -and
any questions about the lateness of the new Krel CD - well, at last minute,
we found clicks on the CD master - more delays!! One day this will come
out!!!
Toodles
Andy G.