OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock and Stoner Rock shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Aug 10 09:19:05 EDT 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (August 10, 2003): We've just uploaded the following new radio
shows:

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #85): Strange Attractors Audio
House Label Special
* Strange Attractors is located in Portland, OR, and has a fantastic and
ever expanding roster of artists that cover a range of
Space/Psychedelic/Acid Rock, Drone/Ambient, and all kinds of experimental
and sound exploratory music.

The Atomic Bongload (show #1): The debut of our new show that covers Stoner
Rock and all kinds of HEAVY music.

See the playlists below.

Stand tuned next week for another Space Rock show and the debut of The
Electronic Cottage. Named after Hal McGee's late 80's/early 90's zine of the
same name, this show will focus on all things electronic. We'll also have a
new edition of Bret Hart's Hey, It's Your Ass!

The newly reorganized Aural Innovations is ready. The alpha index has been
broken down into individual letters of the alphabet, and we now have a
What's New and NEWS section. I also broke down the Links page to put
different sections on their own pages. Bookmark our News page for all the
latest news from the indie world. And if there's a news item that should be
there, be sure and email it to me at jkranitz at aural-innovations.com and I'll
get it up there. It's all accessible from Aural-Innovations.com

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #85): Strange Attractors Audio
House Label Special

Strange Attractors is located in Portland, OR, and has a fantastic and ever
expanding roster of artists that cover a range of Space/Psychedelic/Acid
Rock, Drone/Ambient, and all kinds of experimental and sound exploratory
music. You can visit their web site at www.strange-attractors.com.

SubArachnoid Space - "Burn Shot" (from Also Rising)
Surface Of Eceyon - "Stolen Wind" (from Dragyyn)
Landing - "Whirlwind" (from Fade In Fade Out EP)
Alex Bundy - "Terrible" (from Planetarium Music: Traditional Psychedelic
Electronic Music)
Steffen Basho-Junghans - "Hear The Winds Coming" (from Rivers And Bridges)
Cul de Sac - "The Dragonfly's Bright Eye" (from Immortality Lessons)
Surface Of Eceyon - "The Grasshopper King" (from King Beneath The Mountain)
Ampbuzz - "Welcome To The Ocean Floor" (from This Is My Ampbuzz)
Landing - "Harmonies" (from Oceanless)
Tsurubami - "Gekkyukekkaichi" (excerpt) (from Gekkyukekkaichi)
Rebel Powers - "We Are For The Dark" (excerpt) (from Not One Star Will Stand
The Night)

The Atomic Bongload (show #1): General Playlist

Gas Giant - "Dragon's Cave" (from Mana)
The Glasspack - "Whiskey House" (from American Exhaust)
Gravitron - "Stone Fox" (from The Dawning Of The Finite Moment Of Now)
Blind Dog - "Follow The Fools" (from Captain Dog Rides Again)
Gallery Of Mites - "X's For Eyes" (from Gallery Of Mites)
The Satellite Circle - "Remedy" (from The Satellite Circle)
Big Block Hitchcock - "Ghostrider" (from The Whiskey EP)
Colour Haze - "I Won't Stop" (from Los Sounds De Krauts)
Heavy Liquid - "Cosmic Center" (from Slag & The Dust)
Mandragora - "Fixed Up High" (from Full Blown)
Marshan - "Purple Demon Blues" (from Kings Thursday On The Friday Street)
Hypnos 69 - "N.O. Mustang" (from Timeline Traveller)
Hell Dwellers - "Push-O-Rama" (from Demo 2001)
The Goddamned - "Devil Ride" (from Promo Sampler 2002)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

Also check out our mail order catalog for lots of Space Rock, Psychedelic
and Electronic music CDs at http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html