Rare Cds

David Blair drb.serendipity at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Aug 11 17:43:06 EDT 2003

In article <LISTSERV%2003081116024221 at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>, Stephan
Forstner <stemfors at PIPELINE.COM> writes
>On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:59:07 +0100, David Blair
><drb.serendipity at DSL.PIPEX.COM> wrote:

>>Unsurprisingly, Calvert gets no credit for his lyrics to a couple of
>>songs on Earthed To The Ground.
>
>Which ones are those? I don't remember him having a hand in any of those
>tracks (not even GFD or OTC), but I could be wrong. Several of the AOC
>tracks should be credited to Crum though.

On The Case (From The Kid From Silicon Gulch) and Green Finned Demon  -
see
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue18/04_disco.html

Personally I think the lyrics to the title track sound more like Calvert
than Brock.

--
David Blair