Hawkfest and... stuff.......

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 11 19:11:46 EDT 2003

Well I finally made it home, and that's only because I'd been refused entry
to a place I was going with some of my rufty tufty biker friends.  Apparently
I'm too casual in a HW vest to enter the place.  Fuck 'em... if it wasn't for
friends I wouldn't consider the place anyway.

I'll post more sometime tomorrow, roght now though I have more hair than
anyone wants to know about.

Gotta say yhough, this is absolutely the best festival I have ever attended.

I sincereley hope its held at the same venue next year.  Dave, Kris, and
anyone else involved in this.  Make it happen again at the same place.
It was amazing.

Gotta go ...  working 2mrow.... amd still screwed....

Steve.