Iron Maiden Airlines

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Tue Aug 12 17:40:16 EDT 2003

In case anyone cares, I caught the  Motorhead-Dio-Iron Maiden show in Pittsburgh on Friday.  Excellent.  Lemmy and Phil were in fine form, and my non-Motorhead-fan friends were quite impressed with Mikkey's pounding.  It was sad to see them open the evening, but Dio was good enough to almost make up for that.

Maiden probably put on the best show.  Our airline pilot Bruce Dickinson is still a bundle of energy, despite the haircut.

--Nick