Hawkfest 2003 thoughts

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 13 05:41:59 EDT 2003

JMy thoughts for what thy're worth...I had a wonderful time with my
highlight being ALL DAY SATURDAY!! Thanks so much for giving us HW nuts a
real day to remember!! I was on cloud 99.9 watching the sound check which
turned into several Utopias, "2 blinding coded languages (45-30rpm) oh
blissful heaven!! Great people lots of fun The moon cafe was great! Please
next year!! CDom quick!AL>