BOC-L Digest - 14 Aug 2003 to 15 Aug 2003 (#2003-68)

Mark Lee mlee at LINNEYDIRECT.COM
Fri Aug 15 05:29:15 EDT 2003

Cheers Andy,

saved me looking up the rest of the release list anyway.

If anybody is at all interested we will be at the Run To The Sun 2003
playing on the Sat night, and here for your delectation is a link

     http://www.ribcrackers.co.uk

I was a tad miffed at not being able to make it to the 'fest as the
missus had got tickets for Summer Sundae at Leicester De Montfort.
Never mind though, there will be a 2004 I hope...

Judging by the most excellent reviews I missed a stonking weekend.

And now we return to lurking in the background ostensibly working.

Mark (Hasbeen).