HW: Hawkfest 2003

PETER WILKINSON petertrance at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 15 08:26:01 EDT 2003

I NOTICED AT THE FEST THAT MANY OF THE BANDS WERE BEING FILMED WHILST
PLAYING AND AFTERWARD. DOES THIS MEAN THAT THERE MAY BE A VIDEO OF THE
FESTIVAL GENERALLY AVAILABLE (I.E. FOR PASSPORT HOLDERS.....) ANYONE ANY
INFO ON THIS????