OFF IM/Dio/MH (was Re: Iron Maiden Airlines)

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Sun Aug 17 13:09:17 EDT 2003

Funny. . . Bruce actually said something about, "Since I don't do it myself". . . and sarcastically pointed out how some people just can't enjoy a concert without being stoned.  I've never been privvy to chemical habits of Bruce Dickinson, but he sounded pretty anti to me.  Maybe he quit and has no tolerance for it anymore?

--Nick