HW:Melkweg/Hawkfest

Chaosillumination Chaosillumi at CHAOSILLUMI.F9.CO.UK
Tue Aug 19 08:12:33 EDT 2003

Alan Linsley wrote:
>Having said that, a big round of applause goes to Keith Barton
>for adding some very nice sounds throughout.  I'm reminded of the "trio...
>  Well Keith B is kind of doing the same job only much better in
>my view.  "Icing on the cake" is a cliche but an apt one here.

Now, I don't like the way these comments are going.

My personal opinion is that Barton should not be playing anything musical at
all, but should stick to carrying, setting up and operating projectors which
he is known to be very good at.

This is a totally unbiased opinion of course. ;-)

Neil.