OFF Dio/MH

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Tue Aug 19 18:27:04 EDT 2003

Shall I risk being attacked and insulted?  In the grand scheme of things, who cares, right?

I happen to like "Born Again".  Obviously, it doesn't represent the best of either Sabbath or Gillan by a long shot.  But there's some good stuff on there, and you can't deny "Zero the Hero" was an instant classic, tho it would have been better without the murky production.

But I can listen to that album start to finish and enjoy every track at least a little bit.

I must admit, though, that after "Perfect STrangers", I lost all interest in what Gillan and Sabbath might have done with a second album.

BTW, I just found out Deep Purple has been previewing a track a day from the upcoming album, "Bananas", on
Deep-Purple.com.  The one that's playing today is pretty cool.

--Nick