HW: Space Rock News - 19 August 2003

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue Aug 19 19:11:11 EDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 06:35:08PM -0400, Tim wrote:
> Daze of The Underground - A Tribute to Hawkwind

With no fewer than four tracks by current or ex-members (4.5, if
you want to make Keef blush and stammer a bit :-)  How many bands
would that happen to?

Too funny.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot