HW: Space Rock News - 19 August 2003

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Wed Aug 20 11:38:10 EDT 2003

Tim hat geschrieben...

>Daze of The Underground - A Tribute to Hawkwind

Wow...this looks really great.  Only two tracks from
the HW Covers All series I think.  :)

>Quarkspace ; Quark Strangers and Charm

Tho' I badgered Paul Williams several times about sending
me a digital file with their live recording of this, and
now I see I needn't have bothered.  (And he didn't get it
to me in time anyway.)

So, this is (probably) the live recording from Quarkstock
2000 (? or whenever it was...there was only one, so shouldn't
be any confusion there), with Richie Orlando (Alien Planetscapes)
on guitar.  Though IIRC, you will hear a few curious 'empty' bars
until his solo starts 'cause Richie spent the whole first half of
the song trying to get plugged in and audible.  Doug P. will love
this rendition 'cause of its e-piano 'jazz-fusion' flavor.  :)

>Circle ; Don't Understand

This could be interesting...

Grakkl (FAA)