Off: Dio

Pierluigi Fumi gg at NINJANET.COM
Fri Aug 22 04:07:05 EDT 2003

DRider wrote:

> Rainbow in the Dark - yep - sick of it years ago!

I read in an old interview that this was a filler of the album ... ok,
I think that's not and probably it's a song made to send to hell the
old Rainbow and to thanks them (Like a rainbow in the dark)

> Rainbow Rising is a killer record and that is because of Dio. Do you really
> think Ozzy could do Stargazer justice? How about Ian Gillan?? No way!!
> Graham Bonnet certainly failed miserably.

100%!!

> I don't own TYR, Cross Purposes or Forbidden. Anybody care to chime in on
> those releases???

I have TYR, and I think it sux. Really, I listened it once or twice,
and I have no more courage to listen it.

--
www.shapeless.it - italian metal webzine
www.iammol.com   - it.arti.musica.metal online