Off: Dio

RMayo19761 at AOL.COM RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 23 00:36:02 EDT 2003

In a message dated 8/23/2003 12:15:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Farflung at COMCAST.NET writes:

> I am just sayin -  give DIO his do!

i beleive i did; i said "it's certainly his song"

   none of those who bash him
> could hit the notes that he does
> none of you have been on the stage w/ Iommi, Cozy or Blackmore
> nothing even remotely close
> arms all worn in your chairs.....

hold on there... i was the vocalist in my band, ten yrs, 4 lps, 2 US and 3
Euro tours...
and i ain't bashing, just saying that i think gillan would give him a run on
that song, is all

> a) he has more talent in his shoe than Gillan or Dio
> b) at 52 years old - he STILL has a better voice than both of them combined

ok, i have to say it (although i realize i'm merely expressing opinion):
that's just crazy-talk.