Off: Dio

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Sun Aug 24 08:49:48 EDT 2003

The Tony Martin Sabbath albums are what they are.  If you don't like 'em, or if you don't WANT to like 'em, that's cool.  I think each one of them had at least one or two songs that are worth burning onto your next metal mix CD. . . although I'd limit it to one per disc.

Iommi DID finally get to release a solo disc in the late '90s.  It was touted as the heavy metal version of Santana. . . with different metal singers on each track.  I never heard it, and commercially and critically, it went nowhere.

--Nick