HW: Bridget Wishart Interview

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Aug 27 15:20:15 EDT 2003

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:20:14 -0400, Dave Law <dplaw at IC24.NET> wrote:
>Hi there folks, just back from me hols, hope you are all well and to get
>the museum kick started I've just posted  an exclusive e-mail interview
>with hawkwinds only (we won't count sam fox!) female vocalist Bridget
>Wishart to the site, you can find it at
>http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/bridget1.htm

Nice interview, Dave!  It's really interesting to read an interview with a
former HW member who obviously had a very different perspective on being
in the band than most of the members you read interviews with.  And
especially of interest to me, since I'm in the minority who things
that 'Space Bandits' is a really good album.

And yes, calling Samantha Fox "frontwoman" would be accurate IMO,
but "vocalist" would be a bit of a stretch ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com