OFF: "Space Does Not Care" will air 8/30

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Aug 30 05:11:12 EDT 2003

[I'm posting on Chuck's behalf because he's having trouble posting to the
list...... J.K.]

Hello, it's Chuck. I'll be back in SoCal this weekend, and I will be doing
my old slot from 5-7pm Pacific Standard Time,  Sat the 30th. There's also a
great likelihood that I'll be doing the 3-5pm slot just prior to that, which
means 4 hours straight.

Last time I did this I aired (in two 4-hour sets):
Hawkwind, Space Seed, Defender, FSOL, Korai Orom, Church of
Hed, Angelo Badalamenti, Barry Adamson, Harmonia, Holger Czukay, Faust,
Shalabi Effect, Legendary Pink Dots, Porcupine Tree, Skye Klad, Lightning
Bolt, Spacious Mind, Agitation Free, Gong, Melodic Energy Commission, Flower
Travellin'
Band, Mr. Quimby's Beard, Velvet Underground, Frank Zappa, Captain
Beefheart, Escapade, Alien Planetscapes, Pressurehed, Farflung, Abunai!,
Silver Apples, Phillip Kane, John Dickinson, ST 37, F/i, Afresco Mantis,
Census of
Hallucinations, Salamander, Igra Staklenih Perli, Loopian Zu, Orb, Juilee
Cruise, David Bowie, Asha Vida, Matmos, Scaterred Planets, Guild Navigators,
Ozric Tentacles, Kurtis Mantronik, Nik Turner, This Mortal Coil, Bablicon,
Neutral Milk Hotel, Robert Calvert, Flowchart, W.O.O. Revelator, Avey Tare
and Panda Bear, Windy and Carl, Moondance Experiment.

Expect a similar format.

TO LISTEN ON THE WEB, GO TO: <http://kucr.org/listen/listen.html>
E-mail during the program:<chuckrecs at aol.com>
Call: (909)-787-5827.