HW: new Keith Kniveton interview & other goodies

Sun Aug 31 19:23:27 EDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Steve Youles wrote:

> Some recently added stuff at Starfarer's Hawkwind Page (
> http://www.starfarer.net )
>
> 1.  Keith Kniveton Q&A - from the index page, click on the 'Chats &
> Interviews' link.

        Oh wow. Never before had I considered the possibility of linking
bands to Hawkwind through common instruments, but now there's a link to
Fields of the Nephilim in one there I can see this is a field I shall have
to investigate more fully :-) Yours,
                                     Jon

ObCD: Sons of Selina - _Fire in the Hole_
--
          "If you are rich, throw away your documents.
        If you are poor, do so also." (Egyptian proverb)