HW: New live discs

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 1 13:05:02 EST 2003

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:54:58 +0100, SHLL (Scott Heller)
<shll at NOVONORDISK.COM> wrote:

> Liner notes with complete information and no mistakes.

Just to second this point- whatever the difficulties the band face, there
is really no excuse for the spelling mistakes and other basic errors that
litter the Weird CDs and various other HW releases. No doubt the band will
say that this is not their fault, and maybe that's true. But if the new
live CDs are indeed going to come directly from the band, then can they
promise to eliminate these kinds of amateur errors?

I realise this Collector's Club scheme is probably still being thought
through, but is it possible to give us at least a rough idea of what some
of these live releases might be? I'm sure the obsessive Kollektors will
sign up for this idea straight away, but the rest of us are going to find
it difficult to sign up for something without knowing what it is.

Nick