BUY OR DIE! Turner vid, Tree CD update

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 2 20:48:31 EST 2003

realfestivalmusic say...
BUY OR DIE...

Yes, it's BUY OR DIE time at RFM, as the great annual pagan midwinter festival approaches.  Dig deep folks, and remember, the material world is just an illusion, the stuff you'll get on our CD's and Vids will rocket you to where you really wanna be.
Get in with the IN crowd and rub shoulders with the likes of Nik Turner, Trajic Roundabout, Ron Tree,  MOAB, Space Ritual, Judge Trev, Mr Quimby's Beard, The Big Green Gathering, Festival Eye, Guifin, Mercury Moon, etc etc.

We have a new DVD of "Spacerock Supergroup Frenzy",  the Space Ritual/MOAB/Ron Tree/Judge Trev/Alice Rhubarb/Jackie Windmill and friends gig at the BGG this year.  It has an extra track - Ron singing "Spirit of the Age",  which got lost on the video version.

Bajina - Ron Tree of Hawkwind fame, and Judge Trev from Inner City Unit -  bad boys of spacerock - their first gig together "Live in Hamburg" CDr, collectors item - remastered Oct 2003 - now called MOAB - Mother of All Bands - hear them on RFM.

Buy or Die CD's:  http://www.mercurymoon.co.uk/rfm/music.html
VID's/DVD:  http://www.mercurymoon.co.uk/rfm/videos.html

RFM - Real Festival Music  http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival Cd's, Reviews, Vids, Downloads, Forum, Healers, News