HW: A plea for your help

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Wed Dec 3 19:25:33 EST 2003

About a week ago I wrote to you somewhat "hacked off" that my PC had
crashed just as i was putting together a rather interesting little survey
into peoples likes and dislikes as far as hawkwind was concerned. well
your response was overwhelming and I'm now pleased to announce that the
much enlarged set of results have just been uploaded to the hawkwind
museum, for those interested, especially those who contributed the link is
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/factsand.htm
hopefully you will find it fun as well as informative and also clear
enough to follow (this is the first time i've ever undertaken anything
like this!)
thanks again to all of you who made this possible and if you want to add
your data then you can still fill out a visitor profile at
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/newpage22.htm
all the best for now
regards
dave