OFF: Aural Innovations: New CD & Concert Reviews plus Alchemical Radio show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Dec 7 07:47:02 EST 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (December 7, 2003): We've just uploaded new band profiles, a
new Action Man story, CD reviews and a new edition of Alchemical Radio.
Thanks to Roger Neville-Neil, Brian Faulkner, DJ Copelinn, Keith Henderson,
Scott Heller, Brian Faulkner and Jeff Fitzgerald for their contributions.

We've got a profile plus reviews of Unlimbo, a new Action Man story, concert
reviews of Porcupine Tree, Seid, WE, Mars Volta and Screaming Eric and the
Erections, plus CD reviews of JFK Jr Royal Airforce, The Brian Wilson Shock
Treatment, Porcelin gOD, Loopian Zu, Mind Of A Squid, Alastair
Galbraith/Constantine Karlis, Ink Puddle Compound, Stone Breath, Cul de Sac,
Cipher, Rick Ray, The Gak Omek, First Band From Outerspace, Jack Daddy Loops
AKA Loopty, Faster Distaster, Nothing 2 Declare, I Decline, Mouth Of Clay,
Charles Rice Goff III/Eric Matchett/Jonathan Sielaff, My First Days On Junk,
Electric Turn To Me, Invisible, The Planet The, Dadly Afters, The Davolinas,
Blue Van, The Ebb and Flow, Stars in Battledress, Ruotomieli, Orphan
Project, Paragon, Blue Drift, Heon, Last Laugh, Rag Time Grunge, Harris
Newman and Leslie West.

Access all the new reviews from our What's New page at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/main/whatsnew.html

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Alchemical Radio (show #50)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions.

Dieter Bornzero Bornshlegal - "Space Caravan"
Troy Lukkarila - "Why Can't I Get A Gig"
Life Of Agony - "Heroin Dreams"
Blue Cheer - "Doctor Please"
Tess Arkels - "Conscience"
Blue Lily Commission - "Persia"
Cousin Silas - "Glass Ravine"
DJ Monkey - "Big Oil"
Damo Suzuki's Network - "Bigfoot Skeleton"
Paradox One - "Angel Song In Neon Part 3"
Dave Dill - "Left Behind"
Terry Munday - "Nemesis"

http://Aural-Innovations.com