HW: Re: hawk-Vind . KoM - ooohs a cheeky boy den?

Wed Dec 10 18:52:16 EST 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Michael Blackman wrote:

> hey man - I',m getting olderer and greyer and gradually balder
> awaiting all the cool update schhtuuuufff for the HawkVind.KoM
>
> wasn't there going to be an online order page and theres still the
> uncompleted video section and what about the download section for
> passport people and I seem to recall an imminent installment of the
> online Hawkwind virtual concert full immersion VR software complete
> with large breasted groupie chick audience mode option.  (now theres
> an audience you'd be happy to be crushed in) wait..... no....... the
> VR software I heard about in my recent time travel trip 100 years into
> the future.  Come to think of it all those updates were still pending
> even then - thus this letter.

        Will the new single have come out by then? The album? Will it in
fact by then just be Dave in the band cybernetically replicated to play
all instruments by brain-waves alone?

> lets all send a fiver in to get the HawkVinD dOt Kom site happenin ehhhhh?

        My guess is that Rik's getting better money for his other
projects. I'm not however going to try to guess how hard this would
be. Your six-monthly dose of cynicism from,
                                            Jon (who *will* be able to
afford to go to the Xmas Party!)

ObCD-R: Fiction - _DNA, The Brain, The Universe_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)