NYC Greg Ridley memorial concert: New info

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Dec 11 12:34:42 EST 2003

Hello once again,

I just wanted to inform you all that I have just confirmed the date and
location of our
'NYC Greg Ridley memorial concert'.

I'll send you all more detailed info soon, but here is the basic stuff..
Please share this with your subscribers and/or website visitors. We want
people to be aware of this special event.

Date: February 21

Place: The Baggot Inn, Greenwich Village, New York City ( Lower West Side)
http://www.baggotinn.com

Time: approximately 9:30 PM until closing

bands and time slots:

10-11 PM The One Eyed Bishops (and guests)
http://www.theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

11-12 PM  Four Day Creep ( NYC Humble Pie tribute act)

There will be special guests, so come out for this show!!!!

admission: $5.00 at the door

anyone who wishes to ask any questions may either e-mail the club, or The
OEBs at:
Sloterdijk at msn.com