HW: Astoria night

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Dec 12 06:18:32 EST 2003

Ian Abrahams writes:

> I always like the idea of a beer in the Fitzroy Tavern - simply for the
> great directions ('walk up Tottenham Court Road from Oxford Street and turn
> left at the Rising Sun') - who however's organising the pre-gig venue for
> beer this time around - please remember the lack of food in the pub at
> walthamstow last year :-)

We had some cheap and nice food last Astoria at the Angel bar once we
finally found it.  I'd be in favour of eating there and then heading for
a drink at that ex-club place where I met Nick Lee last time.  The beer
there was good and I was stunned by the, errrr, scenery.

This time though, we'd have to use Multipmap.

FoFP