Hawk midi???

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Fri Dec 12 09:09:38 EST 2003

Bart Brugmans hat geschrieben...

>>I've been hanging out for the watch-mobiles
>>where there's no speaker and you have to stick your finger in your ear
>>to hear the conversation by bone conduction.

>Hmmm..intersting idea...i'll talk to R&D about it, and see if they can
gen-mod
>a babelfish at the same time...

No, I think this is real (the bone-phone I mean; sadly not the Babelfish,
just yet anyway), as I saw something about it too.  But you never
know...just because it was on the 'news' doesn't mean much these
days, as far as truth goes.

Grakkl (FAA), who's holding out for a 'Frankenbabelfish' in
glow-in-the-dark designer colors