was: A suggestion NOW: Hawkwind Air Play

Mike mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Fri Dec 12 12:49:58 EST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Dave Law
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 12:23 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: A suggestion :was: From Hawkwind

(snip)

on a totally unrelated thread, Collin mentioned on one of the lists the
other week that he had tried to get more hawkwind played on the Bruce
Dickinson freak show on Radio 6, a great station that is unfortunately
only availible via the net, satelite and cable or DAB digital radio. is he
or anybody else aware that last week started the show with Motorway City,
the Levitation version, in it's entirety!

(snip)

To continue the totally unrelated thread....

I have XM radio here in the states, its satellite radio, and their channel
51 "Music Lab" DOES play Hawkwind from time to time.  I have heard Silver
Machine and Motorway City for sure.

Also this Wednesday their "XM LIVE" channel played a "Hawkwind 72" live
recording though I didn't stay up to listen to it.

www.xmradio.com

Pretty cool.

Mike

http://corwyn.blogspot.com