OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Dec 13 21:17:32 EST 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (December 14, 2003): We've just uploaded new radio shows from
Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #94), Alchemical Radio (show #51),
and our brand new Drool Trough radio show, which features excellent
underground artists of all genres and styles.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #94): General Playlist

The Future Kings Of England - "10:66" (from The Future Kings Of England)
Alien Planetscapes - "Red Mars Overture" (from Official Bootleg #6)
Thundering Lizards - "Do You Wanna?" (From 10 Years Of Slutfish Records)
Astro Zombies - "Heinous" (From 10 Years Of Slutfish Records)
The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "Death Star 5" (from We Are)
Elscientisto - "Trapezium" (from Moonsick EP)
Pseudo Buddha - "October 4" (from 3 Months In Fat City)
Beneficial Gene - "Spirit Of Opening" (from Live & Sessions)
Nihil Project - "La Realta E' La Mia Illusione" (from Paria)
Ai Phoenix - "We Think You Are Very Brave" (from The Driver Is Dead)
Psychik Atters - "Made In Sheffield" (from Mystic Minutes)

Drool Trough (show #1): General Playlist

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring all kinds of cool music from
the underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive
far more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time
to review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly
into our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough,
and from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Chicken Mchead - "Where Do The Elephants Go When They Die?" (From Squawk!)
TriPod - "Jerome's Spotlight" (from TripPod)
Michael J. Bowman - "Hey Forty" (from Hey Forty/Fake Rock single)
Electric Turn To Me - "Ride The Wave" (from Electric Turn To Me)
Kudzu - "Bullseye" (from Swamp Gothic)
Flaming Fire - "The Way You Kill Me (Blood Does Shine)
Joshua Charles - "Dollar Bills" (from A Positive Flow)
The Planet The - "Man Called Wife" (from Physical Angel)
William Steffey - "Grow Crazy" (from Roadstar)
Michael J. Bowman - "Kite" (from Kite single)
Scapeland Wish - "Ostrich Alternative" (from The Ghost Of Autumn)
The Ronis Brothers - "True Beauty" (from The Ronis Brothers Sampler)
The Gak Omek - "Robotomy" (from Alien Eye)
Buzz Forward & Space Boy - "Blowin' Lunch'" (from All The Way From Outer Space)
Dave Schmeidler - "Morontyme" (from Skyrats Scraps)
Dreamfield - "Christopher's Dream" (from Christopher's Dream)
Tyko - "Elastic Brain" (from Transmissions From The Biosphere)

Alchemical Radio (show #51)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions.

Rick Ray Band - "A Willing Servant"
Seth Osburn - "Coagulation"
Second Sight - "October"
Carl Burnett - "Crazy Crazy Crazy"
DJ Monkey - "Messages"
Linda McLean - "Choose That Road"
Famous Last Words - "Smells Like Candy"
John Danley - "Deconstructing Gregory Barsamian"
Mercury Boy - "Cyber Junkie"
Paul Bullock - "Shining Star"
Ron Noyes - "Long Ride Home"
NFD - "Unleashed"
Dark Water - "This Need"
Patrick Porter - "Cordwood & Spark"
Jelinek Horst Attila - "Steppin' Off"
Vine Sweetland & The Forefather's Of The New Millennium - "Mendocino Mojo
Madness"
John Danley - "Satori"

http://Aural-Innovations.com