HW: Re: Stacia

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Dec 14 08:55:39 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Howard" <maxgate at CLEAR.NET.NZ>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 7:34 AM
Subject: Stacia

>  Is a rotund double-chinned Stacia happily married to an
> accountant in Milton Keynes; or teaching aerobics to
> Newcastle LaLeche League members;

Kris's book "This is Hawkwind Do Not Panic" (1984) says she married
drummer Roy Dyke in August 1975 and went off to do some modelling work.
No information after that tho'.

Just plugged in all my hi-fi stuff again after a couple of months of
silence and celebrated by listening to the 2nd Annual Christmas Party
CD - just to get in the mood - track 3 is wonderful but I can't remember
what it was called - can anyone help?  Thanks!

jill

> or playing the crazy aunt all families have and hold at bay?

ummm - actually that sounds worryingly like me....... 8-)