BOC:"Stun Cowbell"?

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Dec 14 16:33:45 EST 2003

On Sunday, December 14, 2003, at 02:48 PM, JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM wrote:

> After that sketch was aired, I believe Eric said HE played the
> cowbell, if I
> remember correctly.

Who is always know for his strict adherence to the truth! ;-) Hey I
don't really care it's just a stupid cowbell part but it is more
audible than Eric's organ (which wasn't bad as I recall).
What about the SACD, that Columbia charged us a small fortune to
produce? There were other instruments on there as well, French Horn and
Sax, played by the Brecker brothers as I recall. The reviews I've seen
are quite glowing but no mention of hidden instruments appearing out of
the mix. I don't have a player yet so I'll have to pick our more
economically fortunate members' brains for details.