SLOTERDIJK & OEBs Official merchandise: Apparel, gift ideas, cds and more!!!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sun Dec 14 22:19:25 EST 2003

Greetings friends,
Sloterdijk & The One Eyed Bishops would like to remind you that you can
purchase our 'Official' merchandising products, by visiting oour online
store at:
http://www.cafepress.com/sloterdijk

We have several new items available now, including T-shirts, sweatshirts,
mugs, stickers, calendars and more!!!

*** ALSO OF SPECIAL NOTE***

AS OF JANUARY 1, WE WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING OUR HAWKWFEST 2002
COMMEMORATIVE JERSEY OR MUG.

IN ADDITION WE WILL BE DISCONTINUING OUR 'SCHOOL DAZE' UK VISIT 2003, TOUR
T-SHIRT.

GET THESE ITEMS NOW, BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!!

You can also, as always find our cds at http://www.ebay.com under SLOTERDIJK
or The One Eyed Bishops.

Have a nice Holiday Season, and we'll see you in New York City, February
21rst!!!!

Cheers! and thanks for all your support in 2003!!!

Sloterdijk & The OEBs