HW:Lene Lovich

Bart Brugmans bart at B-MOVIES.NL
Mon Dec 15 03:07:43 EST 2003

Lene Lovich & Nina Hagen did sing together on different occasions. (Don't  kill
the animals as most famous song.

I think they even appeard in a movie together (Cha Cha), at least they are on
the soundtrack together, and I have seen the movie but I dont remeber (the
movie is completely crap btw, but if you love to see Herman Brood and Nina
Hagen, go see it)

And no, i never was in love with nina or lene...i was to young for it 25 years
ago.....

--BArt