OFF: Free speech entended at US University!

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Mon Dec 15 15:49:38 EST 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 11:38:22AM +0000, M Holmes wrote:
> More fool Bush and his cohort. Politicians who don't see what's going on
> stay uninformed and end up making the bad decisions which get 'em kicked
> out.

Indeed.  Bush's desire to have underlings protect him from
witnessing dissent reminds me very much of Suharto.

I'm just glad they caught Saddam now instead of, say, next
September.  With luck, the thrill will have worn off by election
day.

> The idea of
> getting paid to argue holds a strange fascination for me.

You, Mike?  Really?  Who'd *ever* have guessed? :-)

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
It must be said that they would have sounded better if the singer
wouldn't throw his fellow band members to the ground and toss the
drum kit around during songs.
        - Patrick Lenneau