OFF: A suggestion :was: From Hawkwind

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Dec 16 17:00:07 EST 2003

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 05:27:30 +0000, chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET wrote:

>If it turns out production costs of limited edition dvd is about the
>same as for cd then why not give us 96k multichannel dreamscape void to
>hallucinate in?

Can I have my "Collectors Club" releases on 15ips 1/2" 8-track, please?
The sound quality of those is far superior to CD's.

(Yes, that's sarcasm.  I'm as likely to hook up the reel-to-reel and mixer
to my stereo as I am to hook up the computer so I can play 48kHz audio
files.  Or to buy a 5:1 system to listen to Hawkwind live recordings on.
Although the sound quality issue is very true.)

    -Doug (back from Stuttgart, where I left two days too early to see
BÖC, and was too lazy to see Motörhead last week ... did catch the
Dirtbombs and Jacobites, though!)
     jasret at mindspring.com