HW: Astoria Gig

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 23 04:43:16 EST 2003

Hi folks,

Due to booking Kings of Leon tickets B4 the Hawkwind gig, I missed the
XMAS Hawkwind gig -  Kings of Leon were brilliant thanks <G>

I seem to be having problem with mail and Ian Abrahams mail is the only
one I seem to have on the subject. Can anyone tell me what the Set list
was please...
how were the Astoria Police as pleasant as ever ?

Regards
Iain