HW: Astoria Gig

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Tue Dec 23 10:10:55 EST 2003

Hi

BOC-L has been down, hence the lack of posts.  But I have what you are
looking for at Starfarer's Hawkwind Page... http://www.starfarer.net  Click
on the red What's New link and then on the London Astoria 21/12/03 Gig
Review link.  (There are 4 full-length reviews posted there including a
setlist)

Cheers

Steve