HW: Dave Brock is "Hawkwind-Buddha"

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sat Feb 1 00:41:42 EST 2003

Christian,

Get off the hard drugs.

I'm sure that beneath that unpleasant incoherent Nazi exterior, there's
quite a coherent unpleasant Nazi.

LEAVE THE AMPHETAMINES ALONE.  They don't do you any good.

At least you don't advertise your race-hate website any more.

I'm sure if I met you we could have a perfectly civilised beer and a chat -
just grow up and stop talking incomprensible and inconsequential bollocks
will you?

<STYLE="grandmother"> And he used to be such a nice boy...</STYLE>

The offer of a beer's always open.

Cheers,

Rich.

> DAVE BROCK is "HAWKWIND-BUDDHA", NOT ME!

<snip>