OFF: Other Bands - Guilty pleasures

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sat Feb 1 03:17:13 EST 2003

I ran into a VHS tape of Thomas Dolby's "Gate to the Minds Eye" a bit
ago. I understand that this is part of a series! Any info?
It was quite the visual trip!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace