OFF: Other Bands - Guilty pleasures

Jerry Guizar jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Sat Feb 1 11:20:18 EST 2003

    I don't know if I'm thinking of the same thing,
is that the one with computer generated graphics?
I don't have my copy right here, but if it's the
same thing, I'd love to see the rest of the series.

   Speaking of which, I'll have to see if I can get
the Philip Glass ones (Koyaanisqatsi, Powaqqatsi,etc).
Last I looked they weren't available......Oh, goody,
I just checked and they're available on DVD.

Jerry