Spirit of The Age

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Feb 1 18:54:49 EST 2003

There are two Spirit of the Age CDs (track lists below).   The second is
one of the endless re-issues and you want to avoid it so if it's offered
to you - check the tracklist first!    The one you mention is the
Charisma years compilation and strongly recommended if you don't have
many of the Charisma period albums (Astounding Sounds, PXR5, Hawklords,
QS&C etc).    Best of all - it has Fable of a Failed Race - and
Steppenwolf - and Forge of Vulcan - and Hassan I Sabha - and - oh it's a
good compilation.  Buy it anyway.        jill

1988  Spirit of the Age CD (Virgin) [the Charisma years]
        Forge of Vulcan
        Flying Doctor
        Steppenwolf
        Hassan I Sabha
        25 Years
        Jack of Shadows
        PSI Power
        Reefer Madness
        Fable of a Failed Race
        High Rise
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
        Back on the Streets
        Kerb Crawler
        Only the Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid
        Spirit of the Age

1991  Spirit of The Age CD [on "Elite". Different from 1988 Charisma
compilation]
        Master of the Universe
        Earth Calling
        Psychosis