iuma website server gone haywire' New OEB song listed though!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sun Feb 2 21:12:19 EST 2003

Hello, everyone.
Currently the webserver for our site is experiencing major problems, with all the songs already uploaded there ( by nearly all artists) appearing as the same song, ie 'On Fire' ( rough).

Now, all our previously uploaded material is still there, however the titles have all reverted to 'On Fire', and there is currently no way to correct the problem.

Before we delete these files we will wait another day or so, to see if IUMA can fix this on their end.

We discovered that uploading new songs and titles is not effected by this glitch, sop we have uploaded a long jammed out version of ' Washboard Blues' as recorded in London, January 15th 2003.
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

The lineup was:

Mike Burro:                    electric acoustic guitar/vocals
Jay Adcock:                   djembe
Phil Smith:                     electric lead guitars
Dan Tilbury:                   drumkit
Errol Rodericks:            bass

Cheers, and thanks for your patience. We hope to resolve this issue within the next several days.

Mike Burro