OFF: Other Bands - Guilty pleasures

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue Feb 4 13:10:41 EST 2003

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 04:55:40PM -0500, Stephe Lindas wrote:
> THats wild. Simon has played in loads of strange bands.  I'm going to have to
> find this now.

Indeed!

> I've never seen this
> anywhere before. I checked a few of the Thomas Dolby websites but didn't
> find anything.

barnesandnoble.com concurs; the credits for a Thomas Dolby
compilation, Retrospectacle, are a mile long, including Simon
House; Bruce Woolley on backing vocals (returning the favour for
Radio Star, I guess; I love when things loop back on themselves
like this :-) ... and Eddie Van Halen, go figure.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
A distributed system is one on which I cannot get any work done,
because a machine I have never heard of has crashed.
        - Leslie Lamport