some, OFF: much

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Tue Feb 11 10:12:20 EST 2003

I said, prematurely...

> US space rock has suffered many losses in recent years, including
> Farflung & P-hed (to their electronic alter-ego), and a host of
> retirements (Sky Cries Mary, Quarkspace and ArcMet to retirement,

Well, I don't know why I said this, faulty memory I guess, but of
course ArcMet hasn't yet called it a day, just that Deb has gone on
to other things and Paul & Greg have carried on with a guy named
Murph behind the skins.  So those of you in the NE US still can hope
to see them around at least.

Grakkl (FAA), continually surprised at who still reads boc-l on a
regular basis, but also baffled as to why so few seem to contribute,
and accordingly has started to peruse the yahoo list more these
days 'cause there's more and more activity over there (some of it
no more relevant than some stuff here FWIW), but who isn't *quite*
ready to jump ship yet as I still feel this one has 'tradition' on
its side, but then two lists are too much to follow (esp. if there's
some redundancy) so what to do?

P.S.  NB: If you never hear from me again, I've died in a terrible ski
accident in the Alps...not the best (ie., safest) place to experience
your first ever attempt at downhill (or *any* form of) skiing, but
what else to do?